The Weatherstack Weather integration in the Integration Marketplace provides the current weather conditions and forecast summaries for the next 24 hours. Create a new weather data bucket or send your choice of signals into an existing data bucket.
What You Need to Get Started
To get started you'll need need the zip code or latitude and longitude of your desired location.
Go to the Weatherstack Integration page by clicking the details button. Click Begin Setup to open the Setup window. You'll need to fill out the following information:
- Integration Name - Name for managing this integration. If you choose to send data to a new bucket this will also be used as the bucket name.
- Zip Code or Latitude & Longitude - This is the zip code or coordinates for the location you want to monitor. This is only available in the US, UK, and Canada.
- Choose a Bucket - The data can be sent to a new data bucket that will be created or an existing data bucket already created. If you choose to create a new bucket, select an existing Initial State Access Key to use. If you want to send data to an existing bucket, use the dropdown to choose the existing bucket.
- Data - You can then select to send in all available weather data signals or select only specific data you want (temperature, dew point, UV index, etc.).
- Frequency - Select the frequency that you want the data to be updated.
Once you make all your selections you can click Start Integration.
If you selected to send the data to an existing bucket, go to that bucket to find your new Tiles created. If you selected to create a new bucket, click the link to go to this new bucket. If you opted to send all signals to a new bucket, a bucket layout will be imported so you will see all your Tiles and a background already setup. You can change your Tiles and background as you like.
Dashboard Design Templates
Looking for inspiration or a starting point for your dashboard design or maybe a mobile dashboard design to complement your desktop dashboard? You can easily import any of the following Tiles dashboard templates into your account for a quick start (see the Importing a Dashboard Design Template support article).
|Preview (click for hi-res)||Details|
|added Apr 19, 2020
There are options for useful Triggers that can be set for your Stock dashboard.
Temperature Trigger - You can set a Trigger to be alerted when the temperature goes over or under a certain threshold.
Precipitation Trigger - You can set a Trigger to be alerted when precipitation is over a certain percentage.