Initial State and Keithley worked together to create a native integration between Keithley Dataloggers and Digital Multimeter (DMM) instruments and the Initial State IoT streaming platform. The documents here here will walk you through getting teh beta program installed and ready to use. You can skip right to next step of installing firmware here >>
To Learn More about the high-level feature set of the integration:
To learn more about the supported Keithley instruments:
- Keithley DAQ6510 Data Acquisition and Logging Multimeter System
- Keithley DMM6500 Touchscreen Multimeter
To learn more about Initial State Features that work with Keithley instruments:
- Streaming Data (support built-in natively to the Keithley instruments)
- Real-time Trigger and Alerts
- Waveform Visualization, Transformation, and Inspection
This integration allows users of supported Keithley instruments to stream data directly from the unit to Initial State via a simple LAN connection. There is no "middle-man" computer required. Your data is fully encrypted and secure during transfer and at rest. Once in the Initial State platform, you enjoy all the features of Initial State applied to your measurement data.
Here are some interesting use-cases we are already solving with customers using this integration:
- Initial State archives and organizes tests from dataloggers and DMMs across a company, becoming a central organized secure repository for current and historical data.
- Initial State saves and monitors long-running tests lasting hours, days, weeks, or even months. You can monitor the test data in real time from any unit by accessing your Initial State account and watching the data as it is acquired.
- Set triggers and alerts on incoming data so that you get a real-time email or text alert when the data crosses a critical logical threshold.
- Compare data across multiple runs of similar tests. Overlay and time-dilate test runs to catch subtle differences between iterations.
- Create a dynamic visualization dashboard from data that allows user to create and reuse custom layouts, mixing raw time data with statistics, mathematical transformations, and multiple chart types. This dashboard also has built-in capability to pan, zoom, and traverse your data dynamically. You can also create annotation to mark interesting data points.
- Initial State allows secure sharing and visualization of data across your team and to outside stakeholders. Because all visualization are browser-based, the receiver of shared data does not need special software. They can inspect, pan, zoom, use cursors, and dynamically visualize the data as they like. Please stop using screenshots to share data when something like this is so easy and provides so much more.