Instructions for Moving SmartThings Integration from Legacy to New IoT
On Your Phone:
1) Go to SmartThings Classic mobile app.
2) Go to Automation -> SmartApps.
3) Find the “Initial State Event Streamer” SmartApp and tap on it.
4) Scroll all the way to the bottom and tap “Remove."
On Your Desktop:
5) Navigate to iot.app.initialstate.com and sign in (if not already signed in).
6) Hover over your username in top right corner and click “My Settings.”
7) Click on SmartThings to re-install the integration (select location, sensors, etc).
8) Once you’ve been returned to iot.app.initialstate.comm, find the bucket containing all your SmartThings data (possibly created on the legacy platform).
9) Open the bucket’s settings and ensure “Connected to SmartThings” is enabled for that specific bucket and click Done. This will make sure all the data generated by the SmartThings integration continues to go to this bucket.