Data from two different file uploads can be compared to one another as long as the files contain signal names/keys that are identical. This operation is only available for file uploads.
Compare Data from Two Different File Uploads
- Load the first file in Tiles. This will be the layout used for comparison.
- Open the bucket shelf and click on eye icon located under the second file's name (the eye icon will be shown only under file uploads).
- Each tile will update showing both data values from each file (signal names/keys must match).
- You can zoom into a segment of the data using the timeline and click the "Compare" button in the top right to manually align the data in time using the timeline (see video above).
Clear the Comparison
- Open the bucket shelf and click on the "slash + eye" icon under the second file's name (see screenshot above).
- The data from the second file will be cleared from the view.