To limit loading data to a specific date or timespan (e.g. since 9/1/2016 or the last 72 hours),
1. Click the "settings" link underneath the bucket name on the bucket shelf.
2. Under the "Data" tab, click "Advanced Settings".
3. Type in the desired date to set as the start date or relative timespan in the "Show Events Since:" field.
4. Click "Done" to close the bucket settings.
5. Refresh the browser to view your changes.
- Typing in a specific start data will limit the data load to that absolute date (e.g. 9/1/16, September 1, 2016, 9/1/16 5:23 PM).
- Typing in a relative timespan will limit the data load from the current time of load back the amount of time specified (e.g. 24 hours, 1 day, 3 weeks, 2 months). Incoming data will append to the loaded dataset.
- If you set a relative timespan (e.g. 24 hours) and no data exists from the current time back to the specified timespan, your data view will be empty.
- A browser refresh is required since your current dataset is already loaded, and this is changing how data will load in the future.
- Any privately shared bucket, publicly shared bucket, or iframe embed will load data based on this setting.