Statistics for a data stream between two time periods can be compared by:
1) selecting the desired data stream,
2) adding cursors so that there are either three or four cursors present,
3) selecting Stats -> Signal Stats or Stats -> Signal Stats Over Time.
- Using three cursors will generate comparison statistics for adjacent time periods.
- Using four cursors will generate comparison statistics between cursor pairs.
- The highlighted regions shown when the Stats menu is present indicates the regions that will have statistics generated.
- The generated chart on top corresponds to the time period on the left.
- The generated chart on the bottom corresponds to the time period on the right.
Demo Video (1:02):