You can duplicate a Tiles dashboard layout (tile sizes, names, view types, real-time expressions, etc.) to another data bucket by
1. Clicking the "settings" link underneath the bucket name on the bucket shelf
2. Clicking on the "Duplicate" button
3. Selecting the "Duplicate Layout Only" checkbox
4. Typing in the desired bucket key in the "Bucket Key" field.
5. Typing in the desired bucket view name in the "Name" field at the top.
6. Clicking "Create" button at the bottom.
This will create a new data bucket view in your bucket shelf and associate the layout with the specified bucket key. If the target data bucket has different signal keys/names than the source layout view, simply modify the tile configuration for each tile with the correct signal key. This option allows you to build a single dashboard layout and quickly apply that layout across as many datasets as desired.
Related: Create Multiple Dashboards from One Data Bucket