The summary view tile displays a single, calculated value from a selected data stream. The statistical calculation shown in the summary tile can be set in the Tile Configuration (right-click on tile -> Configure Tile). All statistics shown are calculated based on the selected timespan in the timeline. Moving the timeline selection will instantly update the calculated value shown in the summary tile.
Summary type options Include:
- Average - calculates numerical average in the timeline selection. Options for the numerical average calculation include total time spent as value and count of events by value. Total time spent as value takes into account time when doing the calculation. Count of events by value ignores time and only uses data points in the average calculation.
- Last - displays the most recent value in the timeline selection. This is simply the "last value" of the data stream.
- Max - displays the maximum numerical value in the timeline selection.
- Min - displays the minimum numerical value in the timeline selection.
- Median - calculates the numerical median in the timeline selection.
- Most Frequent - displays the most frequent value (mode) in the timeline selection.
- Total - calculates the summation of values in the timeline selection. Options include Events by value and Events measured in <time unit>. Events by value simply adds up each value. Events measured in <time unit> adds up each value multiplied by the amount of time spent at each value (example: compute Watt-hours from Watts).
A minimum sized width+height tile will not show context footer text. Any other size tile will show context footer text that provides additional information about the displayed statistic. For example, the max summary view will show context footer text that displays the date/time of the max value detected.
There are no hover capabilities to the summary tile at this time.
There are no color options in the summary tile at this time.