What would you like to see next?

Plan between $5/month and $25/month

It would be nice to have a plan between standard and pro that offered the more advanced data tools included in pro but without the external services like sms and embedding. I would love to be able to use real-time expressions and import log data via the web app but its a pretty large jump from $60 to $300 per year.

20 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Nick LovlynNick Lovlyn shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Geaney, KevinGeaney, Kevin commented  · 

I'm a retired teacher who still works with the students in the middle ... the C and D students who have been disenfranchised by "No Child Left Behind". I need an account and I can afford $5 a month.

• Philip UlrichPhilip Ulrich commented  · 

+1. If you want to capitalize on SmartThings userbase.. you need to have the quite necessary real-time expressions for a "Standard" price.

• AnonyousAnonyous commented  · 

Just got started with Initial State + Smart Things today. I'm happy to pay $6/mo (maybe a little more) if real-time expressions were available ... unfortunately $25 is just not a price point I think most are willing to pay ... Suggest a middle tier

• Anonymous commented  · 

When developing the pricing tiers, I feel like real time expressions are key to making the data useful to me. I am on a free tier right now, but wouldn't upgrade to the pro tier just to be able to smooth and manipulate data. I would gladly upgrade to the standard tier, but only if real time expressions were made available at that level....

Feedback and Knowledge Base