What would you like to see next?

API to export data

Would like an API to download a bucket (like the current CSV export button)

27 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JeffJeff shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Patrick – HereLabPatrick – HereLab commented  · 

Hi, Is there an update on the availability of this API endpoint for Professional level customers? We would like to send data to you, enable customers to see it and to access it for other services. We have many customers who would benefit from this feature.
        Thank you.

• Initial State TeamAdminInitial State Team (Support Lead, Initial State) commented  · 

Currently, the APIs available via groker.initialstate.com accept GET and POST verbs both for submitting data (because of a previous request from users who didn't have the ability to change the verb to POST, so GET is accepted as a POST).

There is currently a separate API for retrieving data for Enterprise customers. And there is an entirely new API that is in development that is planned to be released to other paid tiers for retrieving data via API.

In the mean time. Data is available for CSV download for EVERY tier within the Source app at app.initialstate.com

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'm investigating using Initial State and the ability to export data to other applications is fundamental to this. I can't find out how to do this in the documentation. I would have expected GET as well as POST in the API.

Feedback and Knowledge Base